Wednesday 11 August 2010

Unknown of the Day


So I was on one of my old haunts the other day-the East Asian Forum known as Needpop...

Things hadn't changed much -still all sorts of music using strange methods of downloading such as Rayfile and strange file hosters which can't be understood despite Google Translate....

I did grab what I assume is a compliation and it's pretty decent on first few listens..zero info on the tagging though...

Quite like this track but I'm clueless as to who it is...I've shown the back of the Cd cover and yes it's a good blog-an old fave in fact-so it's hardly surprising I like the compilation


1 comment:

  1. Oh shit even with google translate my chinese isnt up too standard bloody good track though mate thanks for making the effort

    Mark

    ReplyDelete