Sunday 22 August 2010

DJ Day & Miles Bonny – “Learnin’ To Fly”

If memory serves I think Bessy posted a link on here to this in the comments a while back... Quite wonderful .....

From Trees for Breakfast blog

Holy sh*t where the hell did THIS come from?” That is exactly what I just exclaimed out loud in my living room after opening up a new email from the Kansas City chief of INnate Sounds crew Miles Bonny. This is an amazing, cool-as-f*ck soul track produced by DJ Day called “Learnin’ To Fly.” Previously an unreleased song from 2008, this will now be appearing on a soon-to-be-released compilation called Lumberjack Soul on one of my favorite overseas labels, Melting Pot Music (straight outta Germany). I defy you to not play this repeatedly w/ the lights dimmed.

1 comment:

  1. Like Miles Bonnys voice and a wonderful vibe to the production. Starts of like a weird Roy Ayers tune. Tricycle is probably still my favourite by him.

    ReplyDelete