Tuesday 24 August 2010

Soulful Dance Music 1

I'm well known as a huge fan of Soulful House- I'm often found with sweatbands around my legs giving it up big style to the sounds of Ralph Gumm -because dancing sets you free......

No not really

It's odd when I find a folder called raw artistic soul-you got rhythm too and in front of the folder name- I've typed OK.... as if finding any music of this genre is such a surprise... But listening again I think I've found an up tempo track with Ursula on it that I actually quite like...........

1 comment:

  1. I only discovered a wonderful track on this album last week John, "In Your Eyes" Ft John Gibbons is all that I like in uptempo soul music...

    Thanks to Vick Lavender for featuring it in a mix and IDing it for me!

    Cheers,

    Mark.

    ReplyDelete