Saturday 28 August 2010

Galactic Mutherland



The CD a Mothers Pearl by Galactic Mutherland is worth buying- not that I have it of course.

Soul Brother amongst many others gave it glowing reviews and tracks from the band crop up from time to time in media shows, even today.

I know this particular track because of a friend of mine Stevie Street-who included it in a mini compilation from a rare R&B sampler he had once unearthed amongst dusty shelves. It's the only track out of the six he gave me that I can actually trace down... Oddly enough though I did once find another in the series of samplers-in Oldham Street, Stevie being partly responsible for me returning to Records Shops from time to time- despite the Internet....



3 comments:

  1. I have 2 copies of this CD given to me by Steve Lewis when I bought his TV - a true gent.
    One is lightly used. The other is still in the cellophane wrapping.
    Open to offers.
    ir@kingmaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imran,do you still have a copy?
      let me know please.
      salam.
      samir

      Delete
  2. Yes. Sealed one on sale for £135 on Discogs. You can have it for £120.

    ReplyDelete