Wednesday 11 August 2010

Classic My Space Rips (part 1)

Since the dawn of My Space people have been recording the music tracks uploaded through the embedded player-or any such embedded player which features full length tracks-such as Singers Room. Recording "what you hear" is easy enough for people with a Sound blaster type audio card. For me though- who has a much better audio card- it's almost impossible. Course there are ways round it (computer wise) but My Space and others have become wise to these "back door" abuses. ..I still manage it though...........
(he says winking)

The highlight for me regarding this "recording style"- has to be Richard Searling- at Prestwich playing a rough "recorded player" version of "I adore You"-which later was released....(on one of his compilations)

Figure 8 by Malik though never got released (or featured on expansions)...thankfully I was able to grab this rather good version-shortly after Mike Stephens played it on Solar back in the day... It's a dance floor classic...never let it be forgotten. Mike City on the production....(sigh)



2 comments:

  1. Never conciously heard the Malik Pendleton but must have somewhere along the line another brilliant tune thanks mate

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tune John,Mikes top banana in the North West i.m.h.o.

    ReplyDelete