Wednesday 21 July 2010

What the fuck ????

What is this - and erm...what was the last post about?
For a start the link doesn't work it is Ernest D. Wilson - Amazing and you can buy it from Amazon or download it here for free...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DFAADJT

I am not a new convert to Islam either and furthermore what is EMS and why is this blog called alt.modern.soul?

So many questions and so little time. The title of this blog is a homage to newsgroups-those 20th Century places of text we used to write on long long ago. EMS is a Forum (Essential Modern Soul) a friendly place a soul community which I used to belong. I left recently because I let some members down-I was scheduled to appear at a weekender and alas didn't make it. I feel bad about that... Still it's hardly crime of the Century but the guilt gives me a chance to break free of it. I was sent the above post by Gary Lee by a friend and was inspired to write the text featured below. I like writing about music you see-it's what I do. I also liked sharing music-but on EMS it became more to do with standing my ground-showing people my taste . It's an ego driven thing really-I recognise that which makes me a big headed selfish pig of a man. For several years now had I convinced myself that I was merely serving music-doing the greater good and so on. A lot of DJ's and Pod casters still think this way...me well no I don't....So what I'm going to do here is write and upload music for myself-ramble on and be of little interest to anyone......It's about confrontation facing the struggle -not with you but with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment