Monday 26 July 2010

Diary...........

In an occasional series we take a look at the personal musings of someone on the Modern Soul Scene (as told to me). Lets begin with Morag....

25 th May 7.30 am "Had a rough nights sleep- because of that bloody kettle I bought yesterday at Asda. I mean WTF !!!- no instructions or anything? I got the bloody thing home and I can't work out where you put the water in. The Spout on the thing simply doesn't let me fill it quick enough. Worse yet there is black cable coming off the back with a white plastic thing at one end-WTF is that for? I asked H and the ungrateful little swine simply said "Oh Mother get real" (Whatever that means?). That's Kids sacrifice your life for them and get jack shit in retutn. I'm tempted to take the Kettle back after all I have to go to Asda as I'm down to my last five boxes of wine-which probably won't see me out the week.

25th May 13.20..."H came to the rescue regarding the Kettle- The white thing and the end of the black cable you plug into the wall into something called a socket- and you fill it by opening something called a lid. H is amazing really and proof that having kids is the best thing that can happen to you"

25th May 17.30 "It's been a quiet day on EMS-so far nobody has had much interesting to say. My post about how to use the Kettle led to only one reply by Steve Shaw. He posted a link to a bit of software that turns your iphone into a cappicino machine... But what is an iphone?

25th may 22.30 Rounded the day off playing the sweet soul sounds of Marvin Gaye-he's good isn't he- I don't know what I'd do if he ever died?

No comments:

Post a Comment