Wednesday 28 July 2010

For Joanna and Selena

Blogs are web logs and they are about personal things...I joke with Selena (who I work with) that I have a Blog called Bobby's Blog. Bobby is Selena's Man and ( a lucky Man indeed)..However She is prone to mention his defects in the conversation that sometimes occurs to negate the endless boredom. On Aug 04th I celebrate 12 months in my current job at the CITY OF HUB.... We listen to the radio and over recent weeks I have asked "who is this track by....?" Joanna has always told me but by the next week I couldn't recall it and it's become an in joke..... Coz it's a bit rubbish really... But the fact I constantly ask says something....

Thanks to the two of them (plus Rob, Manni, Jacko, Dave and John White)....they are mighty fine people and a pleasure to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment