Friday 12 November 2010

The Joys of Blogging

taken from:

http://ibis56.blogspot.com/2010/11/something-you-should-read.html

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE VISITED MY SITE. AND OF COURSE A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE DONATED MUSIC, IT IS VERY APPRECIATED.
WITH THE RE-FORMING AT 'RAPIDSHARE' I HAVE LOST A TON OF POINTS THAT SHOULD/COULD HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO RAPIDS, DUE TO TIME DIFFERENCES AND ALL IT HASN'T TURNED OUT THAT WAY. SO ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 3, 2010 I WILL NO LONGER KEEP A PREMINUM ACCT. SO IF THERE ARE FILES THAT YOU HAVE WANTED TO DOWNLOAD AND HAVEN'T, I WOULD BE SURE TO GET THEM. THE FILES [AS RAPIDSHARE STATES] WIL;L STILL BE ACTIVE UNTILL THE 60 DAYS OF NON-DOWNLOADING HAS KICKED IN AND THE FILE IS DELETED.AT THAT TIME I MAY OR MAY NOT REUP IT. AS ANOTHER FRIEND'S SITE IS THINKING ABOUT POSTING SPECIAL, ETC, TYPE RELEASE FOR 48 HRS. ONLY, THIS MAY ALSO BE A GOOD THINK. WE'LL SEE. BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT MAY/ OR MAY NOT HAPPEN TO 'RS' FILES.
YOU CAN USUALLY TELL THEM BECAUSE I USE EITHER THE RS LINK, TINYURL, OR LIX.

THE 1ST ONES TO GO WILL PROABABLY THE VIDEOS.


Now I'm not a huge fan of this Blog-it's very much on the fringes of what I listen too (I'd class it along with the Music Library type blogs I'm a follower of). It's not really Soul Music -and not really Jazz in the style of Modern Soul-aka Mark Addy.

Still all that said it's a passionate place -plus the Blog has lots of feedback and rare (? well obscure) music for people to sample. For me well I could go crazy and download everything-spend a bit of time (not much) digesting my downloads then throwing up the odd track on here.

But it's more than that......really..........

No comments:

Post a Comment