Tuesday 7 December 2010

Jaafar No pressure





Now I wasn't going to post this up-mostly because frankly I re post a lot of music from Soundrotation blog (enough already). Then again I've just heard it on Starpoint- on Steve the Ears Jackson's show to be precise. Steve isn't slow when it comes to trawling, covering many of the same bases as myself. Oddly enough though for a non follower of this Blog I see odd echoes of it in his show, this is of course co incidence-frankly I'm not that influential. Indeed when it gets right down to it-I haven't anything like the knowledge of Steve, or many, if not all of the DJ's on Starpoint. I've had a few conversations of late on the vexed topic of "who found what"-or more importantly "who gets credit for finding...." and it all breaks down to being rather unimportant. I know -or have some idea about just how difficult it can be presenting a collection of music either in a mix or on the radio. It's why I don't bother.....

Plus Steve Jackson never plays Mar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment